- up to 30 days before arrival: free of charge
- 29 - 14 days prior to arrival: 30 % of the booked stay
- 13 - 0 days before arrival: 100 % of the reservation
- early departure during your stay: 100 % of the reservation
- We recommend that you take out travel insurance!
Since 01.12.2014, the City of Cologne has levied the so-called "Kulturförderungsabgabe" ("Betten"). We also have to add five percent to the accommodation price. In the case of official journeys, the culture subsidy tax will not be levied if the following points are fulfilled. All forms are requested at the time of check-in at the reception desk, as we can only look at the collection of the culture subsidy tax:
- The form "Official form to § 7 para. 2 of the Articles of Association for the collection of a cultural subsidy tax in the area of the city of Cologne in the respectively valid version (of course completely filled in and signed).
- The new form, which has been in force since the beginning of 2016, provides employees with a field for the required employer's certificate.
- On the form from the beginning of 2016, the competent tax office or the VAT identification number must now be indicated for self-employed persons.
Download the forms and information of the city of Cologne to the Cultural Fund: